MYOB Exo has the ability to use Order Templates where you can define a set of products which your client purchases often to automatically populate on new orders.
To use them you need to do the following:
1. From the main menu select Account and Bill of Materials
2. Select the down arrow next to New and select "Order Template"
3. Enter in an appropriate name
4 on the field "Template Item" select the "DEF BOM OUTPUT" item
5. Go to the products tab and enter in the stock items you want to have automatically populated
6. I suggest you enter in a quantity of zero.
7. Now open up the debtor in question and go to the details 2 tab
8. Go to the "Auto Order Template" field and select the Order template you created above.
Using the System
It is important to note that this facility is for Orders only. It won't work with Invoices.
From the debtor orders screen (or from the Orders screen) create a new order
Notice that the items are automatically listed
All you now need to do is fill in the quantities and delete any lines you don't need and you are ready to go.