AN Authentication Error has occured (0X507)
To solve this error you need to make registry changes.
- Click on Start and Click on RUN (if it is Vista or later type regedit in search)
- Type Regedit and click OK
- It will open registory editor
- Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- In right hand panel right click on Security Packages and clcik Modify.
- In box leave all value and add tspkg at end As new value. and click OK.Refer Image
- Now click onHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders
- In right hand side panel right click on Security Provider and click Modify
- In data add word credssp.dll as new value. Do not change any other value
- Click OK and exit from registery Editor
- Restart your computer.