The UltraTools DNS tool performs an authoritative DNS lookup and provides details about common resource record types for root server, TLD server and Nameserver information
WHOIS+ is a powerful tool that summarizes key information about a domain. It is useful to help you:
- Learn about the registration if the domain, such as who owns it, where it was registered, when it expires, how to contact the domain owner, and more.
- Check the Web Server and SSL certificate for the domain's website
- View important META DATA elements used by search engines to index the site
- Learn the geographic location and information about the IP addresses for the website
- With a single click from the WHOIS+ results, launch other UltraTools to learn more about the domain's health and it's configuration as compared to DNS standards recommendations, lookup & monitor it's DNS settings, and visit the site.