SynopsisHow to restore a backup set in the server application.
Applicable toAll SkyNox server accounts
- a server license with SkyNox.
- administrative rights on the machines you wish to backup.
- You must have better than basic understanding of networks to properly use the server application. If you are not the network administrator of your organization, it is recommended you ask your network admin to handle server application tasks.
1. Log into the SkyNox server application.
2. Click on Restore Backup.
3. Choose the location of your backup file. It will either be from a device (the SkyNox server), from an export location or from a local storage location. Click on Next.
4. Click on Next.
5. Click on the backup you wish to restore. Click on the Restore to the location that the files were backed up from radio button or select the location you wish to restore the files to. Click on Next.
6. Once SkyNox is done processing the backup files, select the behavior to follow in case of duplicates and click on Finish:Replace files if newer
Overwrite files that already exist
Skip files that already exist
7. Once the restore is complete, you may examine the log file of the restore process by clicking on View Report or close the restore window by clicking on Exit.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.