SynopsisThis guide will show you how to install the SkyNox server application.
Applicable toAll SkyNox server accounts
- A server license with SkyNox.
- Administrator rights on the installation of the machine.
- You must install the server application on a machine located on the same network as the machines you wish to back up (for SQL or Exchange backups for example).
1. Once you receive the activation email, click on Activate your account.
2. You will be brought to the web portal. Enter your username in the Username field. Enter your password in the Password field. Enter your password again in the Confirm Password field. Choose a security question and answer it in the Answer field. Check the I agree to the terms and conditions supplied above box. Click on Activate Account.
3. When the activation completes, the web console page will display your username and you will receive an email from SkyNox confirming that the activation completed successfully. Click on Download.
4. Click on Download. Click on Download and install software next to either the 32 or 64 bit version of For Windows Server.
5. Save the SkyNox Server application file to your desktop.
6. Double-click on the SkyNox icon.
7. If you get a window stating that the publisher could not be verified, click on Run.
8. Click on Next.
9. Click on I Agree.
10. Click on Next or change the installation directory and then click on Next.
11. Click on Install.
12. When the install completes, click on Next.
13. Make sure the Launch SkyNox box is checked. Click on Finish.
14. Enter your username into the Username field. Enter your password into the Password field. Click on Test Connection. If successful, click on Next.
15. If your computer is on a network that requires authentication, enter your network username in the Username field. Enter your network password in the Password field. Click on Test Authentication, if successful click on Next. If not successful, ask your network administrator for help.
16. If you wish to change the default file locations of SkyNox, click on the ellipsis buttons and select a new location. Otherwise, click on Finish.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.