SynopsisHow to restore files with SkyNox on Windows.
Applicable toAll SkyNox Windows workstation accounts
- You must have a SkyNox account.
- You must have a client application installed on a Windows system.
1. Open SkyNox.
2. Click on the Restore icon.
3. Enter your password in the Password field and then click on OK.
4. Select the files or folders that you wish to restore, then click on Restore.
5. Select a destination folder for your restored files or folders, then click on Restore.
6. A report file will be created, and will open automatically after the restoration task.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.