SynopsisHow to restore files with SkyNox on a Mac.
Applicable toAll SkyNox Mac workstation accounts
- You must have a desktop backup license with SkyNox.
1. Click on the SkyNox icon at the top right of the screen. Click on Status.
2. Click on the Restore icon.
3. Enter your username in the Username field and your password in the Password field. Click on Login.
4. Click the checkbox next to the files or folders that you wish to restore. Click on Continue.
5. Click on Choose to select the destination folder of your restored files.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.