SynopsisThis guide will show you how to install the Windows SkyNox client application.
Applicable toAll SkyNox Windows workstation accounts
- You must have a desktop backup license with SkyNox
1. Once you receive the activation email, click on Activate your account.
2. You will be directed to the web portal. Enter your username in the Username field. Enter your password in the Password field. Enter your password again in the Confirm Password field. Choose a security question and answer it in the Answer field. Check the box named I agree to the terms and conditions supplied above. Click on Activate Account.
3. When the activation is completed, the web console page will display your username and you will receive an email from SkyNox confirming that the activation completed successfully.
4. Click on Download.
5. Click on Download and install software next to For Windows Desktop & Laptop.
6. Download the SkyNox_Workstation_Windows_Client.exe file to your desktop.
7. On the Open File screen, click on Run.
8. Select your language and click on OK.
9. Click on Next.
10. Click on I Agree.
11. Click on Browse if you wish to change the installation destination folder. Otherwise – or afterwards – , click on Next.
12. Click on Install.
13. Click on Next.
14. Click on Finish.
15. Enter your username in the Username field. Enter your password in the Password field. Click on Test Connection to make sure the credentials are correct. Click on Next.
16. Click on Next.
17. Select the files and folders you wish to copy to SkyNox and then click on Next.
18. Make sure the Install the Open File box is checked and then click on Next.
19. Click on Finish.
20. Click on Yes
21. SkyNox will then be launched for the first time, and will start copying the files you selected. Double-click on the SkyNox icon to open the client application window.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.