SynopsisHow to edit SkyNox user settings.
Applicable toAll SkyNox accounts
- You must have a SkyNox account.
- You must be the administrator of your organization.
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Click on the user whose settings you wish to edit.
3. Click on Edit settings under the SkyNox Online Backup section.
4. The Reset password button will send a password reset email to the user. The Activation email button will resend the activation email to the user. The Default language dropdown menu allows you to choose English or French as the default language of SkyNox’s messages. To save any changes made to the default language or email address, click on Save.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.