SynopsisHow to keep track of your backup sets.
Applicable toAll SkyNox server accounts
- You must have a SkyNox account
1. Log into the Web Console.
2. Click on Backup Sets.
3. Click on a backup set.
4. In this screen, you can view the creation date, last backup date, how many generations have been backed up and total storage used. Click on the backup.
5. View individual backup generations by clicking on them.
6. Check the box next to a backup to download it. Click on the backup to open its tree view.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.