SynopsisHow to edit a backup set in the server application
Applicable toAll SkyNox server accounts
- A server license with SkyNox.
- Administrative rights on the machines you wish to backup.
- You must have better than basic understanding of networks to properly use the server application. If you are not the network administrator of your organization, it is recommended you ask your network admin to handle server application tasks.
1. Log into the SkyNox server application.
2. Click on Edit Backup Set.
3. To delete a backup set, select it from the list, and then click on Delete selected profile.
4. Click on I Agree and then click on OK.
5. To edit a backup set, select it from the list, then click on Next.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.