SynopsisHow to view reports in the server application.
Applicable toAll SkyNox server accounts
- a server license with SkyNox.
- administrative rights on the machines you wish to backup.
- You must have better than basic understanding of networks to properly use the server application. If you are not the network administrator of your organization, it is recommended you ask your network admin to handle server application tasks.
1. Log into the SkyNox server application.
2. Click on View Reports.
3. Backup and restore reports appear in the following window. Select the report you wish to view, click on it and then click on View selected.
4. A web browser window will open and display the report. Close the browser window when you are done.
5. You can delete single reports by clicking on Delete selected. You can also delete all backup reports or all restore reports by clicking on either Clear all backup reports or Clear all restore reports. Click on Exit when you are done.
This entire document, including design, text, videos,graphics, and photographs are Copyright © 2014 Austlink Plus Pty Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or by any means for commercial or any other purposes, without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd. Use of any data for the purpose of creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Austlink Plus Pty Ltd.