How to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache.
All hosted Exchange accounts.
There are 2 ways of fixing this issue: #550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##
- Start typing the email address you would like to clear from the cache until outlook displays it .
- Press the down arrow key to select the email address
- Press the delete button.
More involved method:Note: It will allow you to clear all the entries from the address cache. (outlook.nk2)
- Close Outlook and make sure it is not running using the task manager.
- Open Windows Explorer and Paste %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook into the address bar.
- Delete the file Outlook.nk2.
Outlook 2010 only:
Go to File, Option, Mail, and then click on the Empty Auto-Complete List button under the Send Messages header.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.