SynopsisThis guide will show you how to give someone access to your files in your Outlook account.
Applicable toAll Austlink hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- an Austlink hosted Exchange 2010account
How to1. Open Outlook.
2. Click on Go - Folder List.
3. In the Folder List, click on the icon representing the folder that you want to share (e.g Calendar).
4. Right click on the chosen folder (e.g. Calendar) and then click on Properties.
- 5. Click on the Permissions tab.
- 6. Click on Add to add the name of the user that you want to grant access to.
- 7. Select the kind of permission the person you want to share your files with will have by selecting an option in the Permission Level field.
- 8. Click on Apply.
- 9. Click on OK.
- Note: Once you granted this access, the other party will need to open your shared resource in their Outlook. Please refer to the FAQ #258: How to open another person's calendar or other folder in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010).
- If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.