How to deactivate a BlackBerry (Exchange 2010)
Synopsis:This guide will show you how to deactivate a BlackBerry from a user from the Control Panel.
Applicable to: All Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange account
- BlackBerry device
1. Log into the 2010 Control Panel (http://cloud.austlink.net).
2. Select the user for whom you wish to deactivate the BlackBerry.
3. In the BlackBerry section under Tasks, click on Deactivate.
4. Click on Yes.
5. The window will change to inform you that the user’s BlackBerry was deactivated.