Synopsis: This guide gives you a standard email template to give to the company who is hosting your DNS.
Applicable to: All Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
Prerequisite: a Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange account
How to: Send the following request
Please set up the following DNS records for our Domain:
- Please set up the following Mail Exchange Records (MX)
• Enter a priority of 10 for both MX entries.
• Enter a TTL of 3600 for both MX entries
- Create an A record called autodiscover.yourdomain.com that points to the IP 220.127.116.11.
- Set up an SPF Record: Here is the configuration to use in your DNS server: yourdomain.com TXT "v=spf1 ip4:18.104.22.168/24 ip4:22.214.171.124/24 -all"
Could you notify me via return email once this has been done.
Thanks for your help.
NOTES (Before you Send this Letter): Please replace “Yourdomain.com” with your domain name and “YourName” with your name.
Also check the settings in your control panel (http://help.austlink.net)
The autodiscover and MX records in particular may be different