How to add another person’s mailbox to your Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010)
Synopsis:This guide will show you how to add another person’s mailbox to your Outlook 2010 profile.
Applicable to: All Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange account.
- Outlook 2010
Important: You need to have full access rights on the mailbox you wish to add to your profile. To get full access permissions, go to the Control Panel as the administrator, click on the user you wish to view and then click on Permissions. Make sure your user is added as having full access.
1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Click on File.
3. Under the Info header, click on the Account Settings button and then on the Account Settings tab.
4. Click on Change.
5. Click the More Settings button.
6. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
7. Enter the email address of the delegated mailbox in the Add mailbox field.
8. Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
9. Back on the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
10. Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.