How to activate a BlackBerry (Exchange 2010)
Synopsis: This guide will show you how to add a BlackBerry to a user from the Control Panel.
Applicable to: All Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- a Austlink Plus 2010 hosted Exchange account.
- a Blackberry device.
1. Log into the 2010 Control Panel (http://cloud.austlink.net).
2. Select the user for whom you wish to add a BlackBerry.
3. Click on Activate, located in the BlackBerry section under Tasks.
4. Enter the password you wish to give to the BlackBerry account.
5. Click on Activate.