How to set up Mac Mail 4.2 (Exchange 2010)
Synopsis: This guide will show you how to set up Mac Mail version 4.2 with Exchange 2010.
Applicable to: All Austlink Plus hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
Prerequisite: - An Austlink Plus hosted Exchange 2010 account - OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or a newer version - You must have configured your A record. For assistance, please refer to Appendix 2.
1. Open Mac mail.
2. Enter the Full Name, Email Address and Password. and click on continue.
3. If a verify certificate popup comes up click on Connect or Continue.
4. Wait until Mail is done checking connection.
5. When the verification is done make sure Address Book contacts and iCal calendars is checked if you wish to synchronize them.
6. Click on Create.
7. Your account will now be setup and Mail will download your messages. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.