How to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition (Exchange 2010)
Synopsis: This guide will show you how to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition with Exchange 2010. Applicable to: All Austlink Plus hosted Exchange 2010 accounts. Prerequisite: - An Austlink Plus hosted Exchange 2010 account - OSX 10.3 or a newer version - Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition (See Appendix 1 for download link) - A configured A record (For assistance, please refer to Appendix 2) How to: Note: If this is the first time you are using Entourage, close the Assistant window. If Entourage opens the automatic configuration dialog box, simply close it.
1. Open Entourage.
2. Click on Entourage » Account Settings.
3. The Accounts window will appear. Click on New.
4. In the Account Setup Assistant window, check the box My account is on an Exchange Server and then click on Configure Account Manually at the bottom
of the page.
5. If you see the New Account window, select Exchange as the Account Type.
6. Under Personal Information, enter the name you wish to give to your profile in the Name field.
7. In the Email Address field, enter the email address for your recipients to see. 8. In the Authentication section, enter your SAM account name in the Account ID field.
9. In the Domain field, enter domain.
10. In the Password field, enter your email password.
11. Make sure the box Save password in my Mac OS keychain is checked. 12. Enter http:// webmail.domainlocalhost.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx in the Exchange Server field.
13. Check the box in the Exchange Server field, make sure the box Override default port is unchecked and then click on OK.
Note: You can find your SAM account name in your Control Panel in the User statistics section. To Log into the Control Panel open up your browser and go to http://cloud.austlink.net using your username and password. Your username will be your email address.